2007 Fireballs & Friends Midwinters
Update February 12:
- Entries postmarked today or later, or processed on-site must include $20 late fee - please see Notice of Race 3 Fees.
- Please get your entry submitted by THIS FRIDAY -- FEBRUARY 16th -- in order to help us determine the appropriate number of prizes to order for on-hand awards. See Notice of Race 7 Prizes. FAX SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTABLE. BRING YOUR CHECK WITH YOU.
Dates: March 2, 3, 4 2007
Eligibility:This event is open to current members of the invited Class Associations. International Fireballs must have
a current and valid measurement certificate. The invited Classes are (listed in no particular order):
- International Fireball
- Front Runner
- International 110
- Flying Scot
- Classic Moth
Competitors must complete an entry form, pay fees as scheduled and sign a liability release to enter.
Racing schedule: Fireballs, Front Runners, International 110s, Interlakes and Windmills are scheduled for three (3) days of racing (March 2, 3 & 4). Flying Scots and Classic Moths are scheduled for two (2) days of racing (March 3 & 4).
- Three-day classes: Friday March 2 0830-0930.
- Two-day classes: Saturday March 3 0830-0915.
- Please mail registration forms, fees and waivers before Febuary 11 to avoid late charge.
Mail entry to:
Davis Island Yacht Club
Attn: Fireballs & Friends Regatta Entry
1315 Severn Ave., Tampa, FL 33606 USA
For more information: Please
- contact the Davis Island Yacht Club by email -
- call 813.251.1158 or
- contact the Regatta Chairman
Photos by Tony Miro© - www.sailboatspecs.com